1 // I have to admit... I am jealous of those that can pull off a romper. I am seeing them all over and they look so cute! I really wish I could rock this one.
2 // Saw these cute little pom pom organic monogram pillows on PBteen and have been obsessing... I really want to get one for baby Rumple's nursery!
3 // This kate spade baby bag is on sale y'all... should I splurge?? I love that it looks more like a stylish bag than a diaper bag!
4 // I'm planning to stop by a local farmer's market tomorrow morning with a friend in hopes of finding some peonies. I have been searching all over Columbus with no luck so far!
5 // Don't forget it's father's day this weekend! We are celebrating with Bill's parents on Saturday and my parents on Sunday. There will be a lot of eating and baby talk, I'm sure! {card source: Etsy}

