Some of my favs this week include:
1 // My new kate spade pink wristlet (similar). Purchased during their surprise sale a few weeks ago. Love the color so much!
2 // Also loving my colored aviators by Peppers. I purchased them in a ski shop while in Colorado a few months ago. I get a ton of compliments on them!
3 // Pedicures... This girl was in desperate need of one! I have a feeling these will be happening a lot this Summer... Especially when I can no longer bend over to paint my toes :/
4 // I've posted this before, but I think I'm finally ready to splurge and buy a pair of Kendra Scott earrings... Which color to you like best? White pearl or pink?
5 // Another day, another maxi... Yep, I've added 2 new maxi dresses to my collection.
These are from Target and are both sooo comfy. They are not maternity, but are stretchy, so hoping I can still wear them for the next few months. I'm sure you will see these in future "Bump-Date" posts!
That's all for this week's 5 on Friday!


