Just wanted to post quickly and let you all know that I will be trying to take it easy this week.
After my doctor appointment on Friday, we had to go into Labor & Delivery at the hospital because I had high blood pressure. They tested me for preeclampsia, but the tests came back negative and I was able to go home for the weekend on bed rest.
I have a follow up appointment today. If I continue to have high blood pressure they will test again for preeclampsia. Apparently, it can come on suddenly so they may continue to test me every few days until I deliver. If I end up having it, they will have to induce me.
We are hoping for the best and that they will just put me on bed rest for a while so he can cook and develop his lungs and other organs a bit more. The good news is, I am 37 weeks now and full term so there shouldn't be any health risk for him being born at this stage.
Say a little prayer for me!
I will keep you all posted!

