Target Favorties

I gotta say that this week I have felt like I've been hit by a truck.
We are at 35 weeks and 4 days now and I feel as though my energy levels are going to continually drop each day up until my due date. 

I am lucky to have the ability to work from home in my PJs, but some days I feel as though if I don't get out of the house, I am going to go crazy. Yesterday, I decided to take a little break midday and go to Target for a little "pick-me-up". 

What can I say... Target is my happy place! Especially when they start to put out their Christmas decor and the in-store Starbucks is serving Peppermint Mochas in their seasonal red cups! This experience definitely boosted my mood!

I picked up a few essentials and decided I needed new black boots and this cozy tunic (that I can wear now and post baby!). If I had my way, I would have bought all the Christmas decor! Here are a few of my favorite Target items at the moment...


{shop this post below}

I am so tempted to start decorating for Christmas!

In other news, Natalie had her baby boy yesterday!! Congrats Natalie!!

Speaking of which, I am co-hosting Thoughts for Thursday tomorrow with Annie and Biana (to help fill in for Natalie). Don't forget to stop by the link up!

Thoughts for Thursday

I'm linking up with Morgan today for Mid Week Muse.