I can't believe it's Monday already!
I had such a fun weekend and sad to see it end. With temps in the 40s (brrrr..) it truley felt like Fall and appropriate to bring in the new month of November; my second favortie month of the year (first being December)!
On Friday, I broke out the ever so cozy aztec cardigan when the temps started to drop.
cardigan - francesca's (similar)
Friday evening was spent on the couch with Bill watching tv. It was the perfect night for our first fire in the fireplace of the season!
Saturday, I attended a friend's Halloween themed birthday brunch. I just loved the way she decorated the table!
We had to show up in costume, so I wore all black and grabbed some cat ears. I'm all about comfort and simplicity these days!
Saturday night, Bill went to the OSU game with a friend while I stayed at home and watched it all cozy on the couch with Charlie. It was a blowout! Final score was 14 to 55 (the Bucks won)! Charlie was bored the whole game :)
Sunday, I had my 3rd and final fabulous shower for baby Camden! This one was with Bill's side of the family in Lima, OH. Everything was adorable and I just loved the diaper hot air balloon decoration that his sister made!
I think it's safe to say that Camden will be very loved!!
How was your weekend?





