Bill and I are not exchanging gifts this year for Christmas since we just received the best gift ever (little Cam). However, we are planning on stuffing each other's stockings with goodies. We have a price limit of $50 total for each of us. Sometimes it can be more difficult to find small items to fill the stockings than giving gifts!
Here are a few ideas I have for him this year...
1 | Wool scarf - $39.99
2 | The North Face 'eTip' gloves - $45.00
3 | Bluetooth beanie - $29.99
4 | 'Field notes' note pads - $9.95
5 | Shoe cleaning kit - $16.00
6 | Flannel lounge pants - $29.50
7 | Acqua Di Gio cologne (this stuff smells so good!) - $37.80
8 | Slippers - $40.95
I'm loving the flannel pants! I may have to get this pair to match :)
I can't believe we are almost half way through December!
I better start my Christmas shopping now!

