Lately...

Sorry for the radio silence Friday and yesterday! We had a pretty relaxing Saturday and went to Put in Bay with my family Sunday and returned yesterday. It was a quick trip, but it was so much fun! We took Camden with us and he was such a great little travel baby! Although it was a lot of work schlepping all his stuff, I'm so glad we brought him along!

Here's a little photo recap of what I've been up to lately...


Football season is here! I'm so excited to spend gamedays with the newest little Buckeye fan! :)


We've been toying around with the idea of moving to a larger home in the next few years and of course that leads to searching for our dream home on zillow constantly! I'm trying to be patient and know that our home is the perfect size for our little family of 3 (4 with Charlie) for now... I saw this quote posted on instagram and decided to recreate it on our chalkboard in our kitchen. Such a great reminder!



We are working on refinishing our bedroom dresser (and when I say we, I mean Bill). It is such a process! Sanding takes a lot of work! We've got everything sanded down, but had to take a little break from working on it this past weekend for our trip. I'm hoping we can finish it this weekend! Here's the look I'm going for as far as finish/color and hardware. I'm planning on posting our master bedroom makeover inspiration later this week!

source: Pottery Barn

And now, here are a few highlight photos from our trip to Put in Bay:







I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

PS - I'll be back tomorrow with outfit #2 of my Fall Basics series!