T4T || Fall Bucket List


image source here

Going along with the theme of yesterday's post, I thought I would share my bucket list for fall. Seeing how I did about 50/50 with my summer bucket list, I'm hoping to cross off all of my fall to do's. 

1. Decorate the house with fall decor. Already picked up a few little pumpkins from Target! Next up, finding a good door wreath and mums for the front porch!

2. Take fall family photos. If you read my blog, then you know we've had to reschedule our family photos 4 times now! Hoping to get them complete by the end of the season!

3. Plan Camden's 1st birthday party!! (shock face emoji!!!) I am in denial that this is happening which is my excuse for not starting yet! His birthday is November 20th and I just know it's going to come wayyyy to quickly!

4. Make something with pumpkin in it (that I haven't made before). Maybe this? Or possibly these?

5. Complete my fall wardrobe capsule and post outfits weekly. I already started this series with yesterday's post! We are off to a good start!

6. Finish decorating master bedroom. We've started to refinish our dresser and I'm hoping the finished product is presentable! We are sanding it down (when I say we, I mean Bill), painting it antique white and replacing the knobs with new hardware. I'm also hoping to get new nightstands and new bedding by the end of the season.

Bonus: Going apple picking or visiting a pumpkin farm. These two are classic fall activities that I hope to experience as a family someday!

What's on your bucket list for fall?

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.