The Great Plague


I'm reusing this IG photo for a little glimpse of inspiration after what was a very rough weekend for our little family. 

I had high hopes for the weekend. Plans to visit near by parks and explore more of our new town, clean the house and put away those last pesky boxes, organize a few rooms, start scheming some paint colors... Wouldn't that have been nice?!

We are all slowly coming out of what I will refer to as the 'great plague of 2016'. I shared with you all on Friday that Camden had a little bout with the stomach bug last week. Well, the bug spread to his parents over the weekend. I started getting sick Friday afternoon and it lasted until Saturday morning. Then, all day Saturday and most of Sunday I just felt like death. No energy, no appetite. I know I may have got the short end of the stick because of being pregnant (thanks pregnancy immune system!). Then yesterday, Bill started running a high fever. Luckily, he has not got sick (knock on wood) and seems to feel a bit better today. 

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of working and house chores today. I promise to be back in blogging action very soon! 

xoxo