So, I have a new obsession...and it's called gold spray paint...I got a little taste with the gold mason jar from this post and now I want to paint everything GOLD!
I went on a little Good Will haul last week and came up with some awesome finds including vases for an upcoming bridal shower, a TON of glassware that is perfectly vintage-chic to use for blog posts and photo shoots {I'm also thinking of starting a cocktail recipe series on here?} AND a handful of frames that I want to paint {you guessed it...} gold to use for decor for our wedding! All this for how much you ask? About $30! Can you believe it?!
Here are a few other decor accent Good Will finds that I decided to paint gold :)
You know those little glass candy bowls at Grandma's house or at the doctor's office? I'm sure you've seen them before...Well, I found 2 at Good Will for a dollar each and I thought they would be the perfect jewelry catch-all bowls.
Look how pretty the pattern shows with the gold paint!
There's the secret weapon above. Krylon 18kt. Gold Plate.
Here's the detail on the bottom. Pretty, right?
The finished product {please excuse the messy desk in the background}.
I also spray painted this large vase...
Can't you just picture some white tulips or an orchid billowing out of it? :)
On another note, I've been working on some cute decor for a little Cinco de Mayo dinner party for a few of my friends this week.
I made these cute Ole' straws for our margaritas :)
I made these cute Ole' straws for our margaritas :)
I will share more of the tablescape and some recipes later this week!
Until then, adios amigas!
