Friday already?! I'm not complaining!
This week went by pretty quickly. I've been busy with work and also with getting ready for the dinner party I hosted last night (pics to come). With that said, I was not a good blogger this week. My pregnancy brain and fatigue are definitely getting to me! I will try to be better next week!
Let's get right to it...
Here's what I'm loving from this week (aka my instagram photo dump):
1 | Boots and blanket scarf weather! I got to break them both out this week because our temps dropped to the 40s/50s! Boy does that scarf bring the heat! Perfect for chilly days!
2 | My favorite fall polish at the moment: essie's after school boy blazer. I got this one last year (I believe) and remember loving it! It is a really dark navy blue that almost looks black. Perfect for October and right before Halloween! I am also a sucker for those mini pumpkin candies, candy corn and seasonal Pottery Barn catalogues!
3 | Amazon Prime is my new best friend. I originally joined so I could get all the benefits from the Amazon instant videos (like Netflix), but now I'm realizing that I get free 2 day shipping on a lot of items and other great perks! I ordered these Wubbanubs on Tuesday of this week and they were on my doorstep on Thursday afternoon. The membership is $99/year, but I definitely think it is worth it and I will be saving money in the long run. Free diaper delivery? Yes please!
4 | Hosting my first dinner party and using all our goodies from our wedding (yes, we've been married almost a year...) was definitely the highlight of the week! I figured I had better host one now before baby comes... Hopefully, there will be more in the future! More pics and a recap post to come!
That's all I have for this week's favorites!
Happy weekend!!
I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.




