Friday Favorites

Well, we made it through another week!

Tonight we have plans to have dinner with my parents and put together some baby things. Sunday I have my family baby shower! I am so excited to celebrate this little guy once again!

Here's what I'm loving from this week:

1 | Pottery Barn Kids everything... This store is going to be the death of me! I ordered Camden's first pair of Christmas PJs! There's nothing that makes me more happy than thinking of snuggling him by the Christmas tree :)


2 | I also ordered a personalized boppy cover because, why not?!


3 | I am also loving the diaper bag I got at my first shower from PBK. It is the perfect size and has a lot of room for all the essentials. I can wear it over my shoulder or it has a longer shoulder strap to wear as a crossbody. It's also one that Bill could use without feeling too "girly." :)


4 | I have been craving everything salty + sweet. Thinking about making these tonight for dessert:


5 | It's also time to get some pumpkins! I'm not sure if I'm up for carving them this year... Maybe paint?


What are you loving this week?

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.

Happy Weekend!!