I found some new blanket scarfs for the season from asos and I'm loving the oversized check patterns (I bought this one and this one)! They are having a great sale that will be ending tonight, so shop now! I also bought this off the shoulder sweater and this long pink cardigan which I LOVE!
If you follow my instastories, you know I got my hair chopped earlier this week! I am loving the new, sassy length! It's so easy to style and takes so much less time to blow dry!
I also picked up this leopard print scarf from H&M that, unfortunately, I can't find on their website, but this one is almost an exact dupe. I've also been wearing these moto leggings on repeat because they are so cute and soooo comfy!
I found this cute white letter board on amazon!
I'm so glad I picked up a few items form the Old Navy sale a few weeks ago. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this plaid button up and this striped graphic sweatshirt a lot this season! Both are so comfy and perfect for those crisp, chilly autumn days.
There have been and still are so many great fall sales happening! Here's a list of some that are happening this weekend:
Old Navy: up to 60% off kids and baby plus up to 50% off storewide. Free shoipping on orders over $50.
J.Crew Factory: Buy one pair of pants and get the second FREE! Use code FREEPANTS. Plus, 40-60% off everything else, shop here.
Target is having a sale on all baby items. Buy $100 worth of baby essentials and get a $25 gift card.
Anthropologie: The fall event: 20% off full price items in stores and online only this weekend. Discount reflected at checkout.
Pottery Barn: Warehouse event: up to 60% off 100s of items. Shop here. Also, free shipping on your order with code PUMPKIN (ends tonight!)
Nordstrom: up to 50% off items, shop here. As always, free shipping and returns.
J.Crew Factory: Buy one pair of pants and get the second FREE! Use code FREEPANTS. Plus, 40-60% off everything else, shop here.
Target is having a sale on all baby items. Buy $100 worth of baby essentials and get a $25 gift card.
Anthropologie: The fall event: 20% off full price items in stores and online only this weekend. Discount reflected at checkout.
Pottery Barn: Warehouse event: up to 60% off 100s of items. Shop here. Also, free shipping on your order with code PUMPKIN (ends tonight!)
Nordstrom: up to 50% off items, shop here. As always, free shipping and returns.
Also, I wanted to let you all in on a little secret! I have teamed up with 3 of my favorite bloggers to host an awesome giveaway via instagram! The giveaway will go live at 3:30pm eastern time, so make sure you are following me for details and to enter. I can't give away the prize just yet, but if you win you'll have free PSLs for the next 3 months and will get to go on a fun shopping spree. 😉
Happy Friday and Happy Shopping!





