{Sources:: Holiday Sparkle}
'Tis the season to SPARKLE! This ensemble would be perfect for a holiday cocktail soiree! Look festive with a bit of gold sequins and bows! Add some statement accessories and gold nails and you will be the bell of the Christmas Ball!
I have a few holiday parties to attend this weekend, but neither of them will be this dressy. I will also be finishing my Christmas shopping! Wish me luck!
I'm linking up with {av} from {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies!
Happy Friday!
'Tis the season to SPARKLE! This ensemble would be perfect for a holiday cocktail soiree! Look festive with a bit of gold sequins and bows! Add some statement accessories and gold nails and you will be the bell of the Christmas Ball!
I have a few holiday parties to attend this weekend, but neither of them will be this dressy. I will also be finishing my Christmas shopping! Wish me luck!
I'm linking up with {av} from {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies!
Happy Friday!
