Goodbye 2012!

What a year it's been! So many accomplishments and great memories...
 
A trip to the Bahamas with Bill...
 

 Ran the Susan G. Komen 5k in May and decided to start training for the half marathon...

Started my new career in Marketing and moved in with my friend in July...

Decided to start my own home and event styling business in July...

Celebrated my 30th Birthday with close friends in Puerto Vallarta in October...

 
Completed my first half marathon in October...
 
And got engaged in December!
 
 
What a whirlwind of a year! I am so excited to see what 2013 will have in store!
 
I have several friends getting married. One close friend is having a baby, due in June!
 
So much to look forward to!
 
Happy New Year!
 
 
 

No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!