February Finds // Valentine's Day Gifts for Him...

 photo ValetinesDayGiftsforHim_zps07331617.jpg
{ 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 }
 
Guys are always tough to buy for and Valentine's Day is no exception. I am here with a few ideas that may help you while shopping for the perfect Vday present for him...
 
1 // This sweater is from J.Crew and is perfect for Vday with the cute, quirky heart logo.
 
2 // Accompany the cozy sweater with some cozy socks!
 
3 // Who doesn't want a new pair of fuzzy slippers? These Ugg slippers are both stylish and will keep his feet warm around the house.
 
4 // Got a traveling man? This cute and funny travel bag will make him smile for sure. And for only $23, it will keep you smiling as well!
 
5 // Does your guy love his morning coffee? Get him this adorable chalkboard mug and write a love note on it Valentine's Day morning!
 
 
Bill and I are not exchanging gifts for Vday this year because we are on a "Wedding Budget"...So, we've decided to stay in and cook dinner together. These are actually my favorite nights with him! I love being cozy in the house by the fire, especially on these chilly February nights!
 
If you are looking to spend minimal $$ like me, here are some easy DIY treats that will still leave your man smiling:
 
 photo jampiepops_zps9574c557.jpg
 
Why not try these cherry jam heart pie pops {original link from The Sweetest Occasion here} ?
 
Or download these cute little free coffee wrappers {via Eat Drink Chic here} , pick up some Starbucks and surprise him Vday morning...
 
 photo coffeeholders_zpscb242f32.jpg

 
Perhaps, try to attempt DIYing this cute chalkboard Valentine {Source here}...
 
 photo chalkboardcard_zps3c60d5e0.jpg
 
I hope this helps! Valentine's Day is less than a week away today!
 
I'm looking forward to spending this Saturday afternoon with my friends for a Vday cookie baking and decorating party! I have been assigned the decor for the party and I can't wait to share some photos next week!
 
I will also be back next week with some more February Finds!
 
PS - Like my new blog header font {the "Styling" part, that is...}? It's called Carolina Pro and I think I'm going to use it as my wedding font!
 
 

No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!