February Finds // Valentine's Day Gifts...

Valentine Jewels for Her

love necklace // love earrings // heart ring // pink ring // heart necklace // heart earrings // gold watch // pink watch

I've decided to start a new series this month called "February Finds". This idea came about as I am continuously searching on line, pinterest and daily blogs for new decor, event styling, fashion, DIY and gift ideas. Instead of just keeping these finds to myself {and creating yet another pin board!}, I've decided to share them with my readers {YOU}!

This first set are some Valentine's Day jewelry ideas...Feel free to pass these along to your signif in hopes he gets the gist {wink wink} ;)

I'll do another set of Valentine's Day inspired #FebFinds on Thursday, so check back!

PS - Let's stay in touch:: facebook // twitter // instagram // pinterest



 

2 comments

  1. I love romantic jewelry... Esp. those earrings and the j.crew bangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't pinterest just so awesome! I have been finding incredible ideas for vday on there! Not to mention ideas to decorate my new house :)

    Happy Tuesday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!