1 // My pretty pink carnation that is blooming so lovely in a mason jar on my desk. {Did you catch my flower pop quiz on instagram? Funny how similar Peonies and Carnations can look in full bloom! Follow me here}
2 // My "Hustlin'" Mug via Ashley Brooke Designs! It's a new staple on my desk. I love it so much, I asked Ashley if I could include one in my upcoming Feb Favs Giveaway and she said yes! Look for the giveaway this Friday! :)
3 // My new black suede, gold studded flats via Target! #TargetDoesItAgain ! That store always gets me...
4 // Left over Vday goodies! CONFESSION: I've been eating these little cherry heart suckers all month...I bought 2 bags...Also, I've been drinking out of these cute little hearts straws because why not?! Both of these goodies will be included in the giveaway as well!
