Bumpdate | 28 weeks!


Another little maternity photo sneak peek for you :)
I will be posting all my favs tomorrow! We will also be announcing baby Rumple's name!!

I am officially in my 3rd trimester and it feels like it's the final countdown.
On one hand I'm thinking, 'Oh, I have 2 and a half months to get things in order.' On the other hand I'm thinking, 'OMG! I only have 2 and a half months to get things in order!'

This time of year always goes by so fast, so I am really trying to plan everything out in terms of preparing for #rumplebaby2014 's arrival.

FACTS

  • I am 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant today!
  • Baby is a size if an eggplant. He is between 13.6 - 14.8 inches long and between 1.5 and 2.5 lbs (I'm leaning towards 2.5 for this guy! He has been growing a lot recently!)
  • He's developing more fat now (thanks to his mama who feeds him constantly with her cravings...)
  • His lungs are mature and he could survive on his own now! Such a great feeling to get to this point.
Not so fun things
  • Aches and pains in my back, hips and feet. I feel like I need a weekly massage!
  • Sleeping has been difficult. I really miss laying on my back! I have to switch sides a handful of times through out the night. 
  • Feeling short of breath a lot, especially going up stairs. 
  • Leaky boobs. Yep, I said it. Sorry for the TMI!
  • I have to take my glucose test on Friday and I'm really not looking forward to it. I pretty much faint every time I've had to give blood.  
  • Overall, just feeling really large and in charge!

Really awesome things
  • So many movements from this little guy! It makes my day to feel him so active.
  • The nursery is coming along! Can't wait to get a rug and the glider in there. Then, I will finish some little decor details in Oct. 
  • Signing up for our hospital tour and the birthing class for Oct. I don't know why, but I look forward to them
  • My 1st shower is happening in less than 2 weeks! I can't wait!
  • Announcing the name (tomorrow) and feeling confident about it. 
  • Starting this week I will be seeing my Dr every 2 weeks! I really like the appointments to make sure everything is going smoothly. 
That's all for this Bumpdate!
I will be posting maternity photos and will be announcing the name of our little guy tomorrow, so don't forget to stop by!