Our Home | Fall Decor

I always love to see glimpses of other bloggers' homes. 
Maybe I'm nosy, but I just love to see how other people live and how the decorate.

There are a lot of aspects of our house that I would like to change or update, but I'm getting to a point where I am happy and comfortable in our little ranch style home. 

I've added a few Fall decor touches here and there that are quite simple and easy to do!

 I found the perfect red berry wreath a few years ago and am always excited to put it up around this time. I added a burlap bow to make it feel more "Fall" like. Great thing about this wreath is that it can be carried into Winter and Christmas.

Bill bought our home a little over 3 years ago and one of the deciding factors was the great character of the fireplace in the family room. I just love it! It really makes our home feel more cozy in the cooler seasons. I added some Fall flare to the mantel from Hobby Lobby. 
{The gold "R" is from our wedding.}

Bill's parents gave us a bucket full of gords and mini pumpkins from their garden. I've been having fun decorating with them! 

I found some mason jar candles from Hobby Lobby along with the flameless candles and decorative leaves and branches.  

I just love this Lindsay Letters print I found at Hobby Lobby. It goes perfectly over the mantel. I was struggling for a while trying to decide what to put there. I had a wreath there for a bit, but didn't love it. 


On our dining room table, I added some of the mini pumpkins and gords around my favorite Bath & Body Works Fall candle. I got our ivory burlap table runner from etsy. 

 Over the weekend, Bill and I picked up some mums for the front porch. I love decorating the porch with colorful mums in the Fall. They are so easy to maintain! 
Can't wait to add some pumpkins to the porch as well. 


We got a few smaller potted red mums to place around the iron bench for our front porch (I still need to find a good bench cushion). I just love the deep red color of these!

Have you done any decorating for Fall?

I'm linking up with Annie and Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday.