I posted my Fall Fashion Wishlist a few weeks ago and I have been craving some fall wardrobe staples ever since. We are trying not to splurge for the rest of the year to save some $$ for baby Rumple's arrival.
Instead of spending hundreds of $$'s at Nordstrom (which I could easily do in a heartbeat... don't tempt me!), I decided to see what I could find at Old Navy. I didn't want to buy any more maternity wear, so I was really looking for some longer shirts, blouses and sweaters to wear with my maternity leggings and jeans.
I found some great fall fashion staples that were a much more reasonable price than their Nordstrom counterpart...
Left: Nordstrom (Ace Delivery - sold out | similar) $68
Right: Old Navy $25
Left: Tory Burch black quilted flats $235 (major splurge!)
Right: Old Navy black quilted flats $25
I also picked up a few long, tunic type blouses to wear with leggings and my maternity jeans:
Right: Old Navy black quilted flats $25
Left: Nordstrom leopard scarf $38
Right: Old Navy leopard infinity scarf $9I also picked up a few long, tunic type blouses to wear with leggings and my maternity jeans:
{ v neck drapey tee I got in black and blue! | Long sleeve scoop neck tee }
I love these pieces for layering and they are each under $20!
I think for the month of October, I will be on a shopping freeze (baby items only), so I'm hoping these pieces get me through the the next month. I really need to start getting more creative with my wardrobe.
Have you found any great fall staple pieces for less?
Have you entered in the Lattice & Ivy Giveaway? You have 3 more days to enter!
I love these pieces for layering and they are each under $20!
I think for the month of October, I will be on a shopping freeze (baby items only), so I'm hoping these pieces get me through the the next month. I really need to start getting more creative with my wardrobe.
Have you found any great fall staple pieces for less?
Have you entered in the Lattice & Ivy Giveaway? You have 3 more days to enter!
