TGIF!
Another week bites the dust!
Can you believe September is almost half over?!!
Here's what I'm loving from this week:
1 | Hello Fall candles! I just had to get my favorite scent from last year, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, from Bath & Body works... I seriously want to eat it! If you need to get your pumpkin fix for the house, check out all their pumpkin scents and accessories here.
2 | Speaking of Pumpkin... I have been on a pumpkin flavor craving kick! Don't know if I should blame the pregnancy hormones or just the fact that it's pumpkin season! I made these cookies last night and am planning on making pumpkin banana bread tonight.
3 | Besides pumpkin season, it's also crock pot season! First crock pot meal of the season was a success! Bill's parents gave us a bushel of red potatoes, onions and carrots from their garden so I decided to make a roast. I used this recipe. It was deeeeee - lish!!
4 | I attended my first prenatal yoga class this week with a few of my preggo friends. It was nice and relaxing and really helped stretch out some of my sore muscles. Some of the positions were a little difficult for me, but I am planning to go once a week for the next 5 weeks so hopefully they will get easier. {PS - I'm officially in my 3rd trimester tomorrow! What?!! Crazy!}
5 | I broke down and bought this wrap cardigan that I posted about from my Fall Fashion Wishlist. I also bought some fall fashion staples from Old Navy including this flannel shirt, this denim blouse and a few animal print infinity scarves {here and here}. Best thing is they are all non-maternity!
{All photos except last one are from my IG feed. Follow me here!}
That's all for this week's Friday Favs.
This weekend Bill and I are planning to put together the crib and dresser for the nursery. Well, Bill will be putting them together and I will be supervising :)
Then, we have a birthday party for our friends' little girl and maternity photos on Sunday!
What are your favorites this week?




