Whoo hoo for Friday!
It has been a long week and I'm so ready for the weekend! I have my first baby shower this weekend hosted by some of my best friends and 2 of my bridesmaids (my family is throwing me one on October). I can't believe it's already here! This month has flown by!
Here's what I'm loving recently:
{my IG}
1 | My 2015 Day Designer came this week and I am so excited to use it! There is a lot more to this planner than meets the eye. I am planning on posting a full review soon!
2 | I also got my white elephant designs monogrammed mug! I just broke down and purchased one after seeing so many on my IG feed. I just love the gold against white!
3 | Confession: I snagged the zara blanket scarf from last year off of ebay for $18. I don't think it's the real zara one, but I love it! It literally is the size of a blanket. I watched this youtube tutorial to learn how to tie/wrap it and I'm just waiting for these temps to drop to try it out!
4 | I have been dreaming about purchasing these Steve Madden riding boots for a while. I bought a pair that is very similar a few years ago, but they have a wedge heel and I'm just not sure I can rock the heels this year with my big 'ol belly. I don't want to splurge since I have a pair very similar, so I was thinking of trying out this pair from Target. AND right now Target is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale... So, there may be a trip to the boot isle for me very soon...
{ left | right }
5 | Ever since Katie mentioned that you can get a chai tea latte WITH Pumpkin at Starbucks, I have been hooked! I gotta say bloggies, I like it better than the #PSL (gasp!!)
6 | We have a winner!!!
I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Here's what I'm loving recently:
{my IG}
1 | My 2015 Day Designer came this week and I am so excited to use it! There is a lot more to this planner than meets the eye. I am planning on posting a full review soon!
2 | I also got my white elephant designs monogrammed mug! I just broke down and purchased one after seeing so many on my IG feed. I just love the gold against white!
3 | Confession: I snagged the zara blanket scarf from last year off of ebay for $18. I don't think it's the real zara one, but I love it! It literally is the size of a blanket. I watched this youtube tutorial to learn how to tie/wrap it and I'm just waiting for these temps to drop to try it out!
4 | I have been dreaming about purchasing these Steve Madden riding boots for a while. I bought a pair that is very similar a few years ago, but they have a wedge heel and I'm just not sure I can rock the heels this year with my big 'ol belly. I don't want to splurge since I have a pair very similar, so I was thinking of trying out this pair from Target. AND right now Target is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale... So, there may be a trip to the boot isle for me very soon...
{ left | right }
5 | Ever since Katie mentioned that you can get a chai tea latte WITH Pumpkin at Starbucks, I have been hooked! I gotta say bloggies, I like it better than the #PSL (gasp!!)
6 | We have a winner!!!
Congrats Biana! You won the #40 gift certificate to Lattice & Ivy! I will be emailing you shortly!
Thank you everyone who entered!
I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.
Have a wonderful weekend!


