Well, I don't have a ton of photos to share from the weekend, but rest assured it was very productive!
Friday after work, I treated myself to a gel mani and pedi. It was the best way to relax after a long week!
Friday night I stayed in and watched a few Lifetime movies (the Brittnay Murphy Story and The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story). I gotta say I was not too impressed with either, but it was good entertainment.
{ headband via Nora & Jac | Ohio tank via Homage }
Saturday was planned to be our day to work in the nursery. We also took some breaks here and there to watch the Bucks game. It was a much better outcome than last week!
I finished some pretty star decals on one of the walls in the nursery. Bill put together the crib and the dresser. Can you believe this took us ALL day!
I really want to share some photos, but I know it will look better when it's all finished! So, stay tuned for a full nursery reveal!
Sunday, we went to our friends' daughter's 3rd birthday party in the afternoon. Later in the evening we had our maternity photo shoot! I had my friend take some photos of us and I have been having fun editing them. The sun was a little harsh, but I think we got a handful of good shots :)
Here's a little sneak peek:
I plan on sharing the rest this week on the blog! :)
Happy Monday!




