Favorite Trendy Tops for Spring

Sorry for being a bit MIA on the blog, but we've had quite the whirlwind over the past week! We officially moved out of our house in IL and have most of our belongings in storage for the next month while we stay with my parents before we move into our new home in Columbus. We had our inspection yesterday and it went pretty well! Just crossing our fingers everything goes smoothly between now and closing day! 

So, I will be living out of a suitcase for the next 3 weeks and on somewhat of a shopping freeze until we move in, but I can't help lusting over a few (ok... 18!) tops I'm loving for spring. My 2 favorite trends right now are the cold shoulder/off the shoulder tops and the ruffles and bell sleeved tops! And you may notice a bit of a color trend for spring as well (give me all the blush/peach/pink, grey and navy/black!). The best part, these tops are each under $50!



Which ones are your favorites?
Do you have any cold shoulder or ruffle tops for spring?

Shop the post:


4 comments

  1. Ohhh I love all of these!! I think #8 at the top and #5 and #8 on the bottom. Good luck with the move- I know you all must be so excited to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally crushing #2 in the off-the-shoulder tops - it looks so cozy and chic! Love all these picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek, so much going on for you guys! I want every top on this list!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!