Friday 5 (all on SALE!)


We made it to Friday! Hooray!

We are finally settling into our new little routine at my parents' house. Although this (not so) little dude has been teething so bad and waking up in the middle of the night whining in pain! One of his bottom teeth finally popped out, but he's still working on the one next to it. So, mommy has been drinking all the caffeine she can find...

Anyhoo, here are my top 5 favorite finds from this week, all of which are on sale!!

1. I found my black Nike 'Juvenate' sneakers on sale for less than $60 (also comes in great colors for spring)!

2. My favorite scoop neck long sleeve tee is on sale for $10.80 - 40% off

3. These tassel earrings are on sale for 50% off and are currently waiting to be purchased in my nordstrom shopping cart.

4. This anorak jacket is currently 40% off and is just like the one I have from Target that I've been wearing lately.

5. This grey version of my favorite faux leather tote is currently 33% off! Such a great everyday bag!


The boys have been enjoying the warmer weather this week and actually got to play outside! Camden has been saying almost everyday 'I wanna go oussssiiiide!' in the cutest voice! He just loves it and it makes me so excited for spring time!

Unfortunately, I think it's supposed to get cold again this weekend. So, we've made plans to visit COSI (Columbus kids science museum) and have a few play dates scheduled with some friends I haven't seen in a while. So happy to be back in our home town with family and friends!

I hope you all have a great weekend and happy shopping! :) 

2 comments

  1. I JUST ordered those sneaks and now they're on sale, ah! Every pick is awesome and the prices are even better!! Hope it doesn't get too cold and you guys have an awesome weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!