4 favs // Current Obsession...


I am currently obsessed with studded accessories....
 
First of all, this dress needs to be in my closet STAT! Loving the tie-dyed effect and the cut-out back.
 
Secondly, these gold studded earrings would be the perfect little accent. Top this outfit off with this studded cuff.
 
Oh, and HELLO cute little studded Michael Kors crossbody. I need you in my life!
 
I'm linking up with Ashlyn and Kristen for this week's 4 favs. Also, linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday. Hop on over to check out some more favs and random fun!
 
Happy Hump Day!


5 comments

  1. that bag is GORGEOUS and loving that dress too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! This dress is similar to one I blogged about probably a year ago. I thinkmy version was from Topshop and sold out. But this one is just as cute and CHEAPER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your favorite things today!
    www.prettyshinyobject.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh that dress + those earrings! LOVE. great pics girlie.

    thanks for linking up! hope to see you back next week!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!