4 Favs // Summer Is Here!

Well, hello bloggettes! Long time no post, huh? I had a fabulous lazy/relaxing/fun 3 day Memorial weekend. So lazy in fact that it was too much for me to even post a recap yesterday! Really though, you would have been bored out of your mind... Just to sum it up, there was a lot of drinking, eating and couch sitting...so exciting!
 
Now that I'm back in action, I wanted to share with you a few of my favs that I've had my eye on recently. I must say that I did fall off of the wagon with the 3 months of no shopping deal...I found some shorts and a few tops that I just couldn't pass up from Old Navy. Also, grabbed this iPhone case on sale! Time for this baller on a budget to hop back on the "wedding saving mode" horse. However, I will say that these items are all must haves for the Summer!
 
 photo 488124d1-5e7f-4692-b4b4-082c6383d07b_zps76a604fb.jpg
 
 
Of course, one can't have too many flowy, comfy, casual maxi dresses for the Summer! I'm loving this cotton chevron print one from Hive & Honey via Piperline.
 
I've been seeing these sunnies everywhere! I'm loving the tortoise shell and the shape of these Warby Parker sunglasses.
 
Oh, hello conversation piece Kate Spade bottle opener ring?! No doubt you will be the most popular gal at all the BBQs this Summer with this puppy on your hand.
 
Your Summer wardrobe is not complete with out the perfect tote bag. I'm loving the soft tan shade of this C. Wonder tassel leather tote.
 
What pieces are you loving for Summer?
 
I'm linking up with Ashlyn and Kristin for 4 favs! Hop on over and check out some more fashion finds! Don't forget to check back this Friday for a giveaway featuring a great deal from one of my favorite Etsy shops!
 

4 comments

  1. You seriously always feature the cutest stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! :) glad to hear you had a good three day weekend. so sad that it flew by so quickly. loving that maxi, cute!

    thanks for linking up. hope to see you back next week!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love that maxi dress!! it is so gorgeous and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of these! I have been wanting a pair of Warby's for months now, these are super cute and so my style :P

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!