Berry Smoothie Recipe

This year I am focused on becoming healthy and am constantly on the quest for healthy easy recipes I can make. Breakfast is always tough for me because I typically don't get hungry until about 10am, yet I know that breakfast can be the most important part of your diet as well as a boost to your metabolism. This is a recipe for a quick, easy and healthy smoothie that I LOVE and could drink everyday for breakfast...
 
 photo c8a33bb9-a162-4187-b9a6-8b274d2b39ef_zpsa07b5448.jpg
 
 photo c97b10fd-dc38-46c0-ba93-e22212be9bbf_zpsa03671c7.jpg
 
{Ingredients}
 
1 c. of frozen mixed berries
1/2 of a banana
1/2 c. baby spinach leaves
1 tsp. flax seeds
1 scoop of protein powder (not pictured - I use vanilla flavored)
1/2 c. Silk Pure Almond Milk
 
Blend together until smooth in blender or smoothie maker. I use {this} guy to make single serve smoothies in the morning. It's the best!
 
*This recipe yields 1 smoothie. Double recipe to make enough for 2.
 
+++
 
This week I am busy crafting and preparing for a very special bridal shower I will be co-hosting this weekend. I will share some of the DIY crafts later this week!
 

No comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!