I had so much fun styling and planning this little dinner party in honor of Cinco de Mayo! My close friends {and a few of my bridesmaids} joined me for some Skinnygirl Margaritas, my famous layered bean dip, lettuce tacos and laughs! We wanted to get together to brainstorm for a new business venture we are planning together...more on that later...for now, I will be photo-bombing you with images from the night via my new Nikon D5100! Enjoy!{Bare with me while I learn how to use this thing! I think I did pretty well for my first photo shoot, no?}
We ended the night outside with our margs enjoying the beautiful weather!
Cinco de Mayo Dinner Party
Sips:
Skinnygirl Margaritas
Corona Light with lime
Apps:
My famous layered Mexican bean dip
blue corn chips
Main course:
Lettuce tacos with ground turkey {recipe inspiration here}
Taco bar with all the toppings
Decor:
Fringe tissue paper for banner and table runner
Succulents in a glass vase
Mixed flower bouquet from Trader Joes
Small square vases and large vase from Target
Name and straw flags made by me, font used: Carolina Pro Black
Black and white striped straws from Etsy
Margarita glasses and sombreros borrowed
+++
Thanks for being good sports and letting me photograph you in your sombreros ladies! :)
This is such an easy little dinner party set up that you could put together this weekend to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with your friends and/or family!
How will you be celebrating the holiday? Or are you partaking in any Derby celebrations?
